AGCO ACADEMY - MANUFACTURER BASED PRODUCT TRAINING
The Stoneleigh based Academy is a manufacturer owned facility offering product and skills based training on a wide range of agricultural machinery, marketed under the AGCO brands in the UK and Ireland.
The Academy provides a centre of excellence where AGCO Apprentices have the opportunity to access industry leading Manufacturer Technical Training.
The Training Centre Team facilitates and delivers courses to all AGCO dealer staff working in Sales, Parts and Service areas.
The majority of training we deliver is technical based, in order to ensure dealer staff and technicians are well skilled when called upon to support our products.
The centre delivers to over 1,200 dealer personnel every year, and courses vary by product and function. Below is just a selection of the Fendt training offered:
- Fundamentals and full technical overview of the Fendt Wheeled Tractor Range
- Fendt CVT Transmission and Hydraulics
- Fendt Product Introduction, Features and Operation
- Fendt Electronics
- Fendt Advanced Diagnostics
- Fendt Walker Combines
- Fendt IDEAL Combine Fundamentals
- Fendt IDEAL Combine Advance
- AGCO – Air Conditioning, Refrigerant Handling and Diagnosis
- AGCO – Product Installation
To find out more about the training courses available here at AGCO, you can contact us directly by email: UKEIRE.Training@agcocorp.com