FENDT APPRENTICESHIP SCHEME
The apprenticeship scheme, in partnership with Moreton Morrell (WCG), Llysfasi (Cambria), SRUC Barony (SRUC) and Riseholme College (Bishop Burton), will be the starting point for our highly respected and sought after agricultural engineers in the sector.
The scheme combines classroom and workshop training with practical, work-based development to lay the foundations for a successful career in the agricultural industry.
What are the key benefits?
- A first class apprenticeship scheme delivered by expertly-trained Fendt lecturers and instructors.
- Your progress will be monitored and supported at work and at college to uphold and exceed all required national standards and qualifications.
- You will gain additional soft skills to succeed in the work place.
- You will have access to a broad range of machinery to ensure apprentices are working on the latest technology.
- The college works with a range of industry and awarding bodies to ensure that the content is up to date and relevant to the industry.
- Includes Manufacturer Technical Training at the AGCO Training Academy.
Why should I apply?
A Fendt apprenticeship is an opportunity to 'earn while you learn'. You will receive a salary from your employer as you complete your apprenticeship and achieve an industry approved qualification, whilst at the same time, gain fantastic hands-on practical skills through a manufacturer supported scheme.
The Fendt apprenticeship scheme has helped an overwhelming number of young people to join the land-based engineering sector in the UK.
Become one of these achievers!
How do I apply?
For more information visit:
South and Central England: www.wcg.ac.uk/agcoapprenticeships
East of England: Level 3 Apprenticeship in Land-Based Service Engineering Technician (riseholme.ac.uk)
Wales and North West England: Course Detail > Coleg Cambria
Scotland: Apprenticeships | SRUC
Or contact us directly by email: