What is AGCO Retrain?
Engineering is one of the most interesting, diverse and rewarding sectors in British agriculture. The Fendt Retrain scheme offers a non-agricultural engineer the opportunity of a structured career path that is Assured by City & Guilds.
The scheme delivers a mix of agricultural insight and experience events and technical training at the AGCO Academy. Forces Farming provides the foundation knowledge required to understand the customer and sector you are moving into. The Fendt Retrain scheme builds on this with specific training courses as part of the AGCO Learning Pathways career path.
What are the key benefits?
- Upfront discussion with Forces Farming Ltd to understand more about the agricultural industry and if this is a new career for you.
- AGCO and City & Guilds recognition of any existing or prior engineering experience.
- City & Guilds Online Assessments in engine, transmission, electrics, hydraulics to identify your knowledge level.
- Potentially higher income as you can enter the industry as a recognised ‘Skilled’ engineer.
- Connection with local employers who have job opportunities for Retrain scheme candidates.
- Work outdoors, be part of a team, enjoy your work and embrace the variety of opportunities as an Agricultural Engineer.
Why should I apply?
AGCO is the first manufacturer to support a way of entering a new industry. Forces Farming connects you with local farmers and hosts Insight and Experience events on farms across the UK. Spending time learning how to use the machinery and equipment you will be working with supports a long term and reliable career ahead of you.
If you have previous experience with working in engineering sectors such as gas, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, HGV, Automotive or rail and would like to find out more, get in touch with us today.
How do I register to Retrain?
To register your interest for the Fendt Retrain scheme, email us at: email@example.com
Or click here for more information.